Add to wishlist


SANA PINE-O-LITE is an all purpose disinfectant suitable for walls, floors, drains, sinks, toilets, etc.. for institutional as well as industrial use, offices, public buildings, restaurants, hotels, hospitals, schools, homes or all around the place where you require a high degree of sanitation. The substituted phenols and xylonols present destroys the bacteria and hence removes the bad odour. It does not corrode plastic or metallic surfaces. It leaves a pleasant pine aroma.


Prior to disinfection, thoroughly clean the area, using a general detergent. Dilute the disinfectant 1 volume to 80 volume of cold water and apply to the surface to be disinfected either by direct pouring or by spraying machine. For spraying a dilution of 1:160 gives good results. For heavy contaminated area, use higher concentrations.


This disinfectant is a non-poisonous, but can cause irritation, hence shall be handled with care. If disinfectant splashes on skin, wash with plenty of water immediately and for eyes obtain medical attention. Store in a cool dry place. Keep out of the reach of children.

The product is stable, when stored ideally, for prolonged period. Shelf life is more than one year form the date of production.


4 Litre


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Pineolite”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *